2016年6月5日星期日

If You Were Me How Would You Do

I was ill when I was in sophomore because of  high intensity of study pressure and this disease make me to take medicine for four years and now I still have to take medicine and maybe I need to have medicine for all life. The problem is I am single now and I need to have a family but it seems that it is very hard to find a boyfriend because of my problem. To tell the truth I am not that worried but I love my parents I just feel ache when I think of them. They never give me pressure but in my heart I know that they are very worried and because they love me so they will not show out vpark.

In fact I had a boyfriend last year but he is very poor. I am not a realistic girl for me money is not that important. but when we were together he always need my relief. At first when he told me about his situation I  empathize with him and will gave him some money when he was lack of money. But at last as time went by he asked me to give him money directly and I can't beared it so I deleted all her contact information from my contacts. To tell the truth I was paradoxical in my heart when I gave him money because I know clearly that this kind of relationship is not balanced(a boy can't relay on a girl) and if we have a family at last we can't afford to bring up a child. but maybe because at that time I am very lonely and need some one to talk to so I chose him JUPAS Interview.

Rencently I think of the things happen in the past and I realize that you don't need to experience all the things sometimes you need to listen to the elder because they have experiense and if you listen to them you will avoid of going in the wrong way. My rebellious period is during my university I remember at that time I regarded  myself as a superman and I think I can deal with all the problem. what unbelievable is that I finish three semesters of classes in one semester, and the problem came in the next term I find  my head always ache and I can't focus my attention on study, and at last find that I am ill Hong Kong Immigrations.

没有评论:

发表评论